The most popular and convenient way to get to Sapa from Hanoi is by sleeper train. If you choose to book hotel rooms with us we can also book the overnight trains and transfers for you. See below for the train schedule and costs.
Terms & Conditions
By making a train booking with H'mong Sapa Hotel, you acknowledge reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions and agree not to violate our policies.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us, company” refers to Hmong Sapa Hotel, an online operator for train ticket booking in Vietnam. “You” refers to the individual person creating an account with us and/or making a reservation through us. This website is offered to you and is conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein as they exist at the time the booking is made. Your use of this website including the use of your booking, and the site information, constitutes your agreement to the following terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Hmong Sapa Hotel reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
To make online train reservation, select the itinerary you would like to travel on the front page, or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Name of passengers (as it appears in passports)
• The exact dates of traveling
• Your preferred train(s) or expected time
• Type of ticket you would require (Soft berth, hard berth, or soft seat)
• Number of adults and children (noted with ages at the time of travel) accompanied (if any)
The booking is effective only when you make the payment, and we will issue & send the ticket voucher to you.
Hmong Sapa Hotel is a third party booking agent, which allow customers to reserve train ticket online in advance. We are therefore not to be held accountable for train services provided by Vietnam Railways and private train companies such as Fanxipan train, Livitrans train, King Express train, Orient train, Sapaly train to name a few. Please direct any inquiries, concerns or complaints to the train travel experience to the corresponding people in charge.
For the ticket delivery process, when we send you the booking confirmation and request for an address where the tickets be delivered you will have to provide us the address to deliver your tickets prior to your departure time. Otherwise, we are not responsible for delay or missing your train.
Soft-seat refers to the ticket option of soft non-armchair seat, with air-conditioner in cabin.
6-berth hard sleeper cabin refers to the ticket option of hard bed on a cabin, shared with 5 other people
4-berth soft sleeper cabin refers to the cabin where 4 people share one cabin, which 4 berths in each cabin
2-berthsoftsleeper cabin refers to the cabin with only 2 berths where 2 people share one cabin. The cabin with 4 berths but two upper berths are removed where 2 people share one cabin
Unless specified otherwise, rates are quoted in US dollars. The fares rates are for one way trip, including all fees and service charges.
• Under 5 years: Travel free if sharing berth with parents
• From 5: Price will be 100% of adult price
- Credit Card: We accept payment through all major credit cards. In both ways, we will only proceed with the payment after reconfirming with you.
- Bank transfer: Bank transfers can be made from your bank account abroad. For this payment method, you will need to cover for all bank fees. Our bank account information as below:
Name's card holder: Nguyen Thi Van Anh
Address: number 27, 10 group, Thac Bac street, Sapa, Lao Cai, Viet Nam
Account number: 8804 2050 381 49
Bank's name: Agribank
Branch address: Number 1, Cau May street, Sapa, Lao Cai, Vietnam.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
– Ticket cancellation or amendment made after issued Booking Confirmation will be charged 30% of the ticket price.
– Ticket cancellation or amendment made 48 hours before departure date will be charged 50% of the ticket price.
– No Show or Ticket cancellation or amendment made less than 48 hours of the departure date will be charged 100% of the ticket price.
Important Note: When the tickets were issued and delivered to your address in Vietnam then it will be impossible to cancel! In that case, you need to bring tickets to the nearest train station to cancel by yourself! We can not make a cancellation without tickets in our hands!
Hmong Sapa Hotel reserves the right to cancel your booking with a prior notice. In such case, a full refund of 100% will be credited to your account.